Silver Line Update (Location/Delay) - 05/19/15
Silver Line south bus arrived at Fawn Mtn. School and departed at 2:28pm heading northbound (19 min. delayed)
Silver Line South (20 Min. Delay) - 05/19/15
Silver Line Southbound bus is back on route and was near Saxman City Hall at 2:23pm.
Silver Line South (Delayed) - 05/19/15
Silver Line South bus is holding at the Schoenbar M.S. as of 2:08pm waiting for medical personnel to arrive to assist a passenger. We will post a notice when the bus is back on route.
Notice of Transit System Changes for Summer 2015
* Transit is introducing a new schedule layout to improve ease of use. If you need help reading the new schedule please give us a call at 225-8726.
EXTENDED HOURS ON FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS
* We are excited to offer Friday & Saturday Night extended hours to Clover Pass, Roosevelt Drive and most other stops. For those of you that live North or South of town the last departure from the downtown area will be at 10:15pm. If you live in town or in the Carlanna or Bear Valley neighborhoods, the last run will depart from the downtown/Plaza at 11:00pm. See Schedule for details. This new service is effective Friday May 15 (Friday and Saturdays only).
FREE DOWNTOWN SHUTTLE
* Effective Saturday, May 16, 2015 there will be 2 free downtown shuttles operating from The Plaza mall bus stop to the Totem Heritage Center, providing service to stops every 15 minutes, 7 days a week for the summer season. Please note that at times only one shuttle may be operating, signage and notices will be in place if this occurs.
BERTH 4 BUS STOP
* The Green and Silver Lines will discontinue service to the Berth 4 bus stop effective Saturday, May 16, 2015 for the summer. Green Line customers please use the stop one block south at City Float. Silver Line customers please take The Free Shuttle from Berth 4. Ask your driver for a transfer to Silver Line South.
AIRPORT BUS STOP
* Effective Saturday, May 16, 2015 Silver Line Northbound will serve the Airport bus stop providing scheduled northbound service at :35 after the hour (see schedule for details).
* Effective Saturday, May 16, 2015 Green Line will not be serving the Airport bus stop going northbound at :26 after (please use Silver LIne at :35 past the hour). Green Line will continue to serve the Airport in the Southbound direction at :45 minutes after the hour.
Silver Line Update (7 Min. Delay) - 05/04/15
Silver Line is catching up and is now 7 min. behind schedule. The bus left the bus stop near the Coast Guard Base at 1:25pm heading northbound.
Silver Line Update (38 Min. Delay) - 05/04/15
The mechanic switched buses on the Silver Line and the bus is now 38 min. behind schedule. The bus arrived at the Hospital at 12:09pm heading northbound.
Silver Line Update (19 Min. Delay) - 05/04/15
The Silver Line bus is catching up and is now 19 min. behind schedule. The bus left Fawn Mtn. School at 11:29am heading northbound.
Silver Line SOUTH Update (28 Min. Delay) - 05/04/15
Silver Line SOUTH bus is now 28 min. behind schedule due to a re-occurring mechanical issue and exchanging the bus. The bus left the Bus Barn at 11:07am heading southbound.
Silver Line SOUTH (10 Min. Delay) - 05/04/15
Silver Line SOUTH bus is 10 min. behind schedule due to a minor mechanical issue. The bus left the Post Office bus stop at 10:41am southbound.
Green Line Delay - 05/03/15
Due to a disabled vehicle near the tunnel, Green Line is delayed 30 minutes.
Green Line Delay - 05/02/15
Green Line is currently 20 minutes behind schedule due to a delay caused by downed power line.
Green Line Update (7 Min. Delay) - 05/01/15
Green Line is catching up and left Wal-Mart at 3:47pm (7 min. behind schedule) heading southbound.
Green Line (13 Min. Delay) - 05/01/15
Green Line is 13 min. behind schedule due to heavy traffic and increased ridership. The bus left the Public Library at 3:25pm northbound.
Silver Line Update (5 Min. Delay) - 05/01/15
The Silver Line bus that was 13 min. behind schedule earlier this afternoon is now 5 min. behind schedule. The bus was in the Ward Cove area at 3:23pm southbound.
Silver Line North Update (Back on Route-13 Min. Delay) - 05/01/15
Silver Line North is back on the road as of 2:38pm and will resume picking up passengers from the City Museum then proceed on its regular route northbound.
Silver Line North (Delayed) - 05/01/15
As of 2:24pm Silver Line North bus is at the Bus Barn to get checked out due to a minor mechanical issue. We will post a notice when the bus is back on the route. Thank you for your patience.
Silver Line Sunday Service (Summer Hours)
Effective Sunday, May 3rd Silver Line SUNDAY operating hours will be 7:00am to 6:30pm. Please note that Sunday Summer (seasonal) operating hours are not shown on the bus schedule brochure or the schedule at the bus stops.