What: Good fun, good health, good people. That is what's happening at the FREE Legacy Community Wellness Fair, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Saturday, August 6, at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Randall Children's Hospital. Join us for fun and educational activities for all ages -- children, adults and seniors:
* Learn summer exercise and healthy food tips
* See hands-only CPR demonstration
* Speak with experts about healthy habits for all
* Car safety seat recycling
* Have your child's car seat checked and installed
* Explore safety vehicles
* Buy a bike or multi-sport helmet for $6, fitted properly for all ages (toddler to adult)
* And most of all, have some fun
When: Saturday, August 6, 2016
10:00 a.m. -- 2:00 p.m.
Media should meet public relations staff in the Randall Children's Hospital main lobby.
Where: Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel and Legacy Emanuel Medical Center,
2801 N. Gantenbein Avenue, Portland, OR
About Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel is one of Oregon's largest providers of pediatric inpatient and trauma services and opened its new home in February 2012. Randall Children's Hospital has a medical staff of more than 600 physicians, including pediatric medical and surgical specialists, sub-specialists, hospitalists and community pediatricians. Randall Children's Hospital receives more than 100,000 patient visits per year. The Children's Emergency Department is Oregon's busiest, more than 24,000 visits annually.