The Colorado Springs School District 11 Board of Education will hold a board meeting on Wednesday, January 11, 6:30 p.m. The consent/action items on this agenda include:
* Approval of District-Wide Closure and District-Wide Two Hour Delay Due to Inclement Weather
* Unified District Improvement Plan and Priority Improvement and Turnaround School Improvement Plans
* Policy KLB: Relations with Election Authorities
* Policy JLC: Student Health Services and Requirements
* Policy JLCA: Physical Examination of Students
* Contract Award: Contract Modification for a One Year Extension: Academy for Advanced and Creative Learning Charter School Contract, CIVA Charter School Contract, GLOBE Charter School Contract, Roosevelt Charter Academy Contract
To view the agenda, go to the Board of Education webpage, hover over meetings, and select BoardDocs Public Site. The January 11 agenda is featured.